Clean your face with a hot wash cloth for several minutes or until it cools. Do this first thing in the morning before washing your face to help open your pores so your skin can breathe. Cleanse your face with a really good natural cleanser that can be found at a health food store or any chain drugstores, look for ingredients that are soothing and cleansing that also include essential oils, coconut, aloe vera, chamomile and oats just to name a few. An easy and natural toner is made from fresh lemon juice, yes, lemon juice. Mix one part freshly squeezed lemon juice and five parts filtered water and apply the lemon toner with a cotton ball to your face and do not rinse off. Hang on, beautiful, once you’ve cleaned your face massage your face with nourishing oils such as coconut, jojoba, almond evening primrose, rose oil are good choices. Apply this homemade natural face mask oce or twice a week. Over ripe bananas are perfect with one egg white mix well and coat your face, neck leave on approx 15 minutes and rinse with warm water. Take a cotton ball, apply witch hazel doing so to reduce irritation.
- 3 ounces argan oil
- 1 ounce shea butter
- 1 ounce carrot seed oil
- 5 drops lemongrass oil
- 10 drops lavender oil
- 6 drops chamomile oil
- Pour argan oil and shea butter into a heat-safe bowl.
- Place the bowl in a pan of warm-to-hot water.
- Allow the shea butter to melt and blend the two ingredients.
- Carefully remove from heat and add the carrot seed oil. Blend well.
- Add the essential oils and blend again.
- Apply to a clean face in the morning and at night.