Yes it’s Spring and Spring is always a beautiful season for summer fruit and Sangria. Here’s how to get a head start on Easter Brunch at home. My Limoncello Sangria is light and refreshing for that Easter Brunch at home with great family and girlfriends, this is what you’ll need.
- 2 (750 ml) bottles white wine
- 1 cup limoncello
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups club soda
- 2-3 cups chopped or sliced fruit
- Combine the sugar and water in a small saucepan.
- Simmer over medium-low heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into a pitcher, then stir in the limoncello, wine, and fruit.
- Chill in the refrigerator until desired temperature.
- Add the club soda just before serving.Here’s an added bonus: Know that Easter games aren’t just for children, adults can join the festivities by livening Easter with a fun and delish brunch. Add some fun with this game. Jelly Bean Guessing Game is perfect for a Spring Brunch. First, place a dish of spring-color jelly beans (count them first) in the center of the table and have guests guess the number of jellybeans the person closest to the number of Jellybeans wins the candy and wins a Spring gift of choice, such as jewelry, a candle or a bottle of wine.